Partager l'article ! Interview - Liam " The Hitman " Harrison on THAI FIGHT STEP 1.: ...
Interview Liam " The Hitman " Harrison.
Olivier Angelini - Hi Liam , how are you after this first round of THAI FIGHT?
- When did you arrive there?
- You shall go quickly in this fight, is what has caused a big motivation, has a good training?
yes i trained very hard for this fight and was very fit and strong.
- Are you satisfied by your fight?
yes i was very happy...a win and no injuries is always good.
- Have you celebrate your victory with other fighters afters the tournament?
No i celebrated with all my friends from jittigym.
Your next fight for the Thai fight is Oct. 25 against the japanese fighter Soishiro .
- Are you satisfied with this drawing lots?
yes i'm happy with this draw
- Do You know Soishiro ?
i only know what i saw of him in the 1st round of THAI FIGHT. Again he is alot bigger than me, but i saw weakness i will be able to exploit and take myself through to the final 4 in december.
- Except THAI FIGHT , what are your goal for this season 2010-2011 ?
well first i want to go all the way and win the Thai fight competion, after that early next year i have some very big fights planned, against some top opponents..watch this space
- Can tell us more on it , the fighter's name ?
i cant say the promoters wont be happy..they told me not to say anything yet mate..im sorry.
i can say in Febuary i will fight with Samingprai Kiatphontip...but i cant say the others.
- What is your next fight, where and when?
Next fight is in the THAI FIGHT tournament on 25th october.
- Do you want to thank people?
yes i would like to thank everyone at bad company gym and jittigym who has helped me with my fighting career. and to all my fans in the UK who have also shown support.
Thank you very much liam for accepte to do this interview. good luck for the next .
Interview Liam "The Hitman" Harrison